MALAYALAM MASALA, MALAYALAM MASALA MOVIES, Malayalam Movies, Malayalam movie, Malayalam Actress, Kerala Actress, Kerala Actors, Malayalam masala films, Malayalam Masala videos,Malayalam masala story, Malayalam masala pictures, Download malayalam movies online
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ...         LastLast
    Maran

Default Sobhana is lesbian

Sobhana is lesbian. She's interested in young girls. Alread some rumours about her in fild industry.
    on 'Mambazhakkalam' location she kept the child actress salusha with her one night. Morning salusha sacred and crying....
    Shooting postponed for 1 week and they settled the problem...

vineetha

what nonsense u are talking...

ksatheese

u know nothing about her
    keep quiet

ani

Default same 2 u

i think shabhana a double love poori mol

Validated Member sensualistlover is on a distinguished road

Default SHOBHANA MUST HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THE NIGHT WITH SANUSHA

It is not the case with Shobana alone. A lot of young school girls in kerala are being lured by older females for their ***ual satisfaction. they do it because of fear of society if they go with men. If with girls they dont have to fear

I know of an incident in which some high society ladies in kottayam - connected with textile business - luring young girls for their ***ual pleasure. I thnk that "VANITHA" the womens magazine mentioned it in 1 of the articles some years back

I also heard abt a rumour abt an actress - mohanlals favourite - is interested in young actress . dont know abt its authenticity

Sunnyy

who is tht actress sensual...???

sensual

Default That actress is ...

Originally Posted by Sunnyy
    who is tht actress sensual...???
    That actress is old gold Kaviyoor Ponnamma chechy... but i am not at all sure abt this..i saw this in 1-2 magazines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ...         LastLast